The Art Of Animation The Art Of Animation

Yea I love the way these little guys move.

YOU CAN'T MAKE GOOD ANIMATIONS WITH STICK FIGURES! I'm just kidding. Really. For one, I love little quick animations by different animators. Two, every little scene in this movie had its own story. Every little man has his own purpose for doing what he did. No killing just to kill... Accidents happen, as many of them found out. I could feel the want of each little guy wanting to just get to work, walk over there, or pull off that kickflip. Plus I peed my pants.

Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

Amazing

I actually had time to enjoy myself with that one. Unlike a lot of movies here, this one was long enough that i was able to settle down into the story and get to know the characters. Just inredible.

Weird Flash 4 Weird Flash 4

Funny!

It kinda started off like, what the hell is going on, then ended up giving me seizures.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Good Song

if that song wasn't there, it would be just some gay catoon. BUT, however, with that amazing song, its some gay cartoon SHOWTUNE!

Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

FUKIN FUNNAY

One of the funniest videos i've seen in a while!!!!!

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

Beautiful

Wonderful amazing just beautiful. Its great when people with such amazing talent can get along and work together.

Arms Arms

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Very good. the animation was very smooth and the sound was great quality. l love the way they both move and the fact that you can convey emotion through a person made of sticks means that you are truly great. BRAVO and ENCORE!

ps its about time another stick movie came out.

ogm!1 v4mp1r3 kl0k!!11 ogm!1 v4mp1r3 kl0k!!11

Bad

That was completely pointless to watch. It's not funny, the graphics were bad, and I still don't know what the heck a vampire clock is or does.

--Torture-- --Torture--

Short

That was really...... well short. I kinda blinked and it was over... Good use of mood though.

Tom Green & Psycho Lady Tom Green & Psycho Lady

Comon

Uhh the sound clip was funny, but what the hell? What kind of movie is this? Blam this.